Q1. What did u learn from this course?
Q2. Are you confident in practicing what you have learned in this course? Why?
Q3. What did you feel about the content of course?
Q4. What is your opinion about the course director?
Q5. What are the things you feel should be improved? In content or discipline?
Q6. Do you wish to learn more about this science i.e.6Ki-Treatment & more?
Q7. Do you wish to promote this science in yours?
Q8. your suggestion if any?
1. Rug Veda2. Yajur Veda3. Sama Veda 4. Atharva Veda
1. Sathya (Kritha ) Yuga2. Thretha Yuga3. Dwapara Yuga and 4. Kali Yuga.
1. Brahman- Most Knowledgeable people in society2. Kshatriya- Protector, Ruler or Warrior in Society3. Vysya - Responsible for Business and Economics in Society and 4. KShudra- Those who are responsible to do any kind of work to support society against money.
1. Shaishav (Childhood) - Need to Study2. Yauvan(Young age) - Need to explore happiness in life- achievements3. Vanprashta (Maturity) – Understand reality- Guide to society4. Vrudha (old age) - Starts detaching from this material world.
5. CFL also wants to take the Indian population out of the mental slavery whatever Britishers have left is best for Indians. Like Education, Health, Judiciary, etc. But the fact is we have the best things in SANSKRIT BOOKS.6. CFL believes in promoting professionalism (Accountability) In India we believe in modern science because of its faster effect - but the fact is SUJOK THERAPY IS THE WORLD’S FASTEST THERAPY IN PAIN MANAGEMENT which relieves any kind of pain within 3 SECONDS TO 3 MINUTES.7. CFL also wants to work on bringing out the scientific proof and effectivity of traditional therapies for next-generation through scientific papers so that the next generation will not be bewildered, but would be having a clarity what is good for them and what is not.